Man with car
Click photo to view fullsize.
Sorry. No location data for this photo.
The car is a De Dion 8HP single cylinder Tonneau Body painted green with white lines and red upholstery. It was owned by Miss Garnett-Orme who lived at Scosthrop Manor, Airton. The car was first registered in Bradford in 1904. The car was owned by Miss Garnett-Orme between 1906 and 1910.
Added by: MartinThompson 12 Mar 18