Date guide: 1908
After Floods below Mill Bridge
Click photo to view fullsize.
Sorry. No location data for this photo.
This shows the front of Millholme Shed, Embsay, after the flood on 3 June 1908. The building in the background is the "Cavendish Arms" pub across the road, The steps on the left were there until about 1995 but are now completely overgrown (gone altogether?). The high wall is still there. The whole in the ground is now covered by part of the car park for the various businesses in Millholme Shed.
Added by: Monika Butler 17 Jul 10