Off Caroline Square
Click photo to view fullsize.
Sorry. No location data for this photo.
"Queen's Court appeared as early as 1830, and like Caroline Square owed its name to the popular sympathies at the time, in favour of the Queen. Known as Laycock's Yard by 1858, the houses vanished to be replaced by Woolworths - and now the Yorkshire Trading Company." Extract from Craven Herald 15 Feb 2018.
Added by: Peter Sheeran 4 Apr 20